Exclusive, Personal, Flexible, Friendly and Fun Diving
Already a certified diver? Join us for fun dives, experiencing the superb underwater world of Boracay and its surrounding islands. Our experienced instructors will guide you on tours of the many dive sites around Boracay. We cater to small groups and individual divers, giving you a more relaxed and personal service.
10 Reasons Why You Should Go Fun Diving in Boracay with White Beach Divers Dive Shop:
- PADI 5 Star Facility working to ISO 24803 standards
- Boutique dive shop facilities
- Experienced Instructor Dive Guides
- We own our own dive boats, manned by our own trained and experienced crew
- Dive trips are tailored to your specific needs
- Our equipment is first class and well maintained
- Guest service is paramount and we treat you as a special guest as a friend
- We follow safe and good environmental diving practices
- Their is no set time limit on Fun Dives
- No overloaded dive boats, we only take very small groups and individual divers
Junior Open Water Divers (10-11 years old) – maximum 12 metres.
Open Water Divers (12 years or older) – maximum 18 metres.
Junior Advanced Divers (12 to 14 years old) – maximum 21 metres
Advanced Divers (over 14 years old) – maximum 30 metres
Deep Divers (minimum age 15 years old) – maximum 40 metres
4 Fun Dives a day & Incredible Day Trips
Our dive team are always ready to help you have the best dive experience possible. Planing up to four fun dives a day brings a lot of variety into our schedule. We go to Yapak to see Sharks on rising tides, Channel Drift on falling full moon tides and Camia wreck as often as we can. Most days we visit our local dive sites like Angol, Coral Garden, Tribird and Fridays rock and do incredible trips to Maniguin Island, Carabao Island and Buruanga several times a year. Of course our famous White Beach House Reef is available every day specially for the superb night dives.